Monday, May 07, 2007

What's more important: getting married or karaoke?



Sorry guys, I've been so busy over the past couple of weeks with my sister's wedding, I haven't had time to update this. It was a beautiful wedding. My sister looked gorgeous and everything went without a hitch (or anything too serious). I was the maid of honor so I got to get all dressed up too!



Emily and Jason had a full open bar, so needless to say there was much drinking and dancing! I'm cuttin a rug with Al, the best man.



We had a lot of camera malfunctions I get depressed even thinking about so unfortunatly we don't have that many pictures of the wedding or reception. We'll have to wait to get pics from Emily's photographer. We however got many pics of the afterparty at the karaoke bar next store which we all know to be the most imporant part of the night anyway.



Here I am freaking out the DJ as I sing Immigrant Song.



Ira and Emily sing the Darkness, "I believe in a thing called love"



Jason sings "White Wedding" to Emily.





Emily and I sing "Winds of Change" as everyone rocks out to us.



Then its BAR CLOSED GO HOME. Will Emily make it back to the honeymoon suite?



Not without some help from the groom.




So without further ado, we introduce you to the new Mr and Mrs Emily Newberry.

No comments: